Vobile is looking for our next YouTube Operations Specialist! We need someone to be our new YouTube Channel guru. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a passion for social media and sports, can think of creative ways to improve a video upload and help clients understand the ever-changing world of digital video!
Here’s what you’ll do
- Manage the operations of YouTube channels for some of the most premium brands on the platform
- Develop insights into the performance of video content, creating actionable insights leading to increased views and subscribers
- Manage all channel content including: uploading video content, optimizing titles and descriptions for improved SEO
- Create custom video thumbnails, create and organize video playlists, add custom end cards and update channel design elements
- Work with the account management team, ensuring YouTube strategy falls in line with clients’ needs and requests
- Join regular client calls, participating in discussion of strategy, recommendations, and workflow
- Research and identify tent pole events, along with content recommendations and insights to help promote the channel during these events
- Become familiar with the clients’ brand voice by studying client specific trends and social media accounts
Your background likely includes
- Knowledge of YouTube and/or other social platforms
- Interest in sports & entertainment
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling, an interest in creative writing
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality, accuracy and organization
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, startup environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Willingness to work on weekends and unconventional hours to cover sport events & tentpoles
- Basic to intermediate skills with video/photo editing
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. It was honored as a winner of the 69th annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for its innovation excellence in developing video identification technology to protect content value and copyright. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate