You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused video and image application team.
We offer health/dental/vision insurance, unlimited PTO, and a 401(k).
Here’s what you’ll do
- Develop the company’s digital watermarking and digital fingerprinting technologies in company’s core technology team
- Develop FFmpeg filters and FFmpeg applications to support the various applications of the company’s digital fingerprinting and watermarking technologies
Your background likely includes
- BS CS/EE, or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with image and/or video processing
- Demonstrated experience with the development of FFmpeg filters and FFmpeg applications
- At least two-year software development experience in C
- Familiarity with Linux and Linux software development environment and tools
- Familiarity with video codecs such as H.264 and H.265
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal
Bonus Points if…
- Image processing libraries such as Intel IPP and/or OpenCV
- DASH and DASH Player
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. It was honored as a winner of the 69th annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for its innovation excellence in developing video identification technology to protect content value and copyright. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate