We are hiring a Strategic Dashboard Specialist to support Vobile’s RightsID Dashboard team, servicing our film, TV, music, & sports customers. Our team leverages platform digital rights expertise to manage our customers’ IP on YouTube and Facebook.
This is a full-time, entry-level position with salary starting in the low 40ks.
This position works Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend and/or off-hours shifts.
This job can be performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S., but you will need to align your schedule with our Los Angeles office in the Pacific time zone.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Review and process videos that automatically route to platform CMS queues
- Reassess priorities on a daily basis as they align with customer objectives
- Work cross-functionally with Account Management and Video Review teams
- Spot, analyze, and communicate trends on the platform in a timely way
- Create and maintain team documentation
- Explain technical and detailed concepts in simple, digestible language
- Pitch ideas to your manager for more efficient and accurate ways to operate
- Contribute ideas and insights during team meetings
- Some customer-facing emails
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent professional experience
- Can stay engaged through routine or repetitive tasks
- A flexible schedule to accommodate client support during off-hours
- Exceptional accountability, producing detailed, thorough, and accurate work
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written communication
- Works productively with a wide array of individuals
- Enjoys problem-solving in an agile environment
- A strong desire to build professional relationships with others
- An ambitious learner, looking to educate themselves on new skills
Not required, but would be a plus:
- Intermediate spreadsheet and data analysis skills
- Familiarity with the YouTube & Facebook platforms and their respective backend content owner tools
- Familiarity with WWE (wrestling) and other sports content
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. It was honored as a winner of the 69th annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for its innovation excellence in developing video identification technology to protect content value and copyright. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate