The Senior Campaign Manager oversees the planning, optimization, and execution of digital paid media campaigns on YouTube. They are responsible for the success of all campaigns and must be familiar with all steps of the advertising process, from building media plans, to setting up and optimizing campaigns, to post-campaign reporting.
This individual should be the go-to expert for all things ads at Vobile and should be well-versed in YouTube’s advertising tools (namely Ad Manager 360 and Google Ads). They will work in coordination with sales, finance, business development, account management and operations to ensure our business goals are met.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation and execution of all paid media performance marketing campaigns bought via Google Ads
- Collaborate with sales and account management teams to understand client needs and build media plans and audience targeting best suited to maximize campaign performance
- Set and monitor campaign metrics and KPIs
- Build and launch campaigns, adding line items, custom targeting, and 3P tracking tags when appropriate
- Proactively monitor campaign performance, ensuring timely and accurate delivery, as well as troubleshooting and making adjustments when needed to hit all client goals
- Provide weekly, monthly, ad hoc and/or post-campaign performance reporting to clients
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with excellent customer service and support
- Analyze post-campaign performance, using data to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for improvement for future campaigns
- Learn new technologies, software and systems when needed
- Campaign trafficking experience
- Experience using Ad Manager and Google Ads
- Understanding of common project management software (Jira, Trello, Asana etc)
- Proficiency with Keynote
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data and formulas in Excel
- Google certification
- Nice to have: experience running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or LinkedIn
- Self-motivated: you can keep yourself busy with minimal guidance
- Problem solver: when something doesn’t work, you know where to look to find answers
- Communications: you keep the appropriate parties in the loop at the appropriate interval
- Project management: you can balance competing priorities
- Collaborative: you build and maintain strong working relationships with different departments
- Analytics: you know how to crunch numbers and pull actionable insights from data
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. It was honored as a winner of the 69th annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for its innovation excellence in developing video identification technology to protect content value and copyright. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate