Vobile is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners. This position is hiring anywhere in the United States. Currently Vobile is working remotely (and will continue to for the foreseeable future) with the opportunity to work in-office in Portland or Los Angeles when conditions permit.
The Operations Specialist will be responsible for maintaining our client’s digital asset library within YouTube’s Content Management Systems. Additionally, they will utilize Vobile’s proprietary technology to surface and identify user-uploaded video content containing intellectual property for our clients on social media platforms.
This is an entry-level position, Monday-Friday ~1pm-10pm PST. The salary is in the low $40ks
- Utilize both Vobile’s proprietary tools and the YouTube Content Management System to search and discover content containing our clients’ intellectual property (video and audio) on social media platforms
- Collaborate with Rights Operations teams to provide project support for various clients
- Ingest media files into YouTube’s Content Management System
- Spot and communicate video trends to your team manager
- This position requires you to work until 10pm PST
- Ability to stay engaged through repetitive tasks
- Adaptability, can adjust workflow and priorities on the fly
- Ability to learn new technology, track trends
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written communication
Bonus Points if…
- You’re interested in movies, television, music, and sports content
- You keep up to date with YouTube and Facebook video trends
- You have at least beginner spreadsheet and data entry skills
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. It was honored as a winner of the 69th annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for its innovation excellence in developing video identification technology to protect content value and copyright. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate