Vobile is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners.
You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused Strategy & Business Operations team. We work closely with other teams across the organization, including Product & Engineering, Operations, and Account Management, so clear communication and proactivity are essential. Additionally, you will utilize Vobile’s proprietary technology to surface and identify user-uploaded video content containing intellectual property for our clients on social media platforms.
This is a full-time, entry-level position with salary starting in the low 40ks.
This position works Monday through Friday, and can be performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S., but you will need to align your schedule with our Los Angeles office in the Pacific time zone.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Utilize both Vobile’s proprietary tools and the YouTube Content Management System to search and discover content containing our clients’ intellectual property (video and audio) on social media platforms
- Collaborate with Business Operations team to provide support for various projects
- Manage team calendars
- Spot and communicate industry trends and news
- Ability to stay engaged through repetitive tasks
- Adaptability, can adjust workflow and priorities on the fly
- Ability to learn new technology, track trends
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written communication
Not required, but would be a plus:
- You’re interested in movies, television, music, and sports content
- You keep up to date with YouTube and Facebook video trends
- You have at least beginner spreadsheet and data entry skills
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. It was honored as a winner of the 69th annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for its innovation excellence in developing video identification technology to protect content value and copyright. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate