Vobile is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. We are driven by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners. We are hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst to work primarily with our Los Angeles HQ to be involved in answering our most complex business questions and building both internal and external analytic reports using multi-terabytes of YouTube, Facebook and other social media data. This role is an important part of the rapidly scaling infrastructure at Vobile and demands a dedicated team player with strong problem solving and communication skills.
You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused Strategy & Business Operations team. We work closely with other teams across the organization, including Product & Engineering, Operations, and Account Management, so clear communication and proactivity is essential. We’re excited about what we do and enjoy seeing the value we bring to our partnerships!
Technology @ Vobile:
- Programming languages: Python, SQL
- Data visualization software: Domo
- Data stores: PostgreSQL, Redshift, BigQuery
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Use your technical and creative genius in designing and developing data visualizations to answer complex business questions for a multitude of stakeholders
- Work with data sets spread across a complex infrastructure
- Work with senior and executive leadership to power initiatives and back decision making with data and insights
- Assist a growing organization in streamlining monthly financial reporting, routinely integrating new clients and data sources as our business grows
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years professional experience in data analysis or related field required
- Experience with Python and writing SQL queries required
- Experience visualizing data with a BI tool (e.g. Tableau, Domo, QlikView, Looker)
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to deliver findings of analysis in a compelling way
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality and accuracy
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, startup environment
- Proven ability and interest in developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into insights that drive business decisions
- Demonstrable ability to manage competing priorities
- Must be willing to adjust schedule to align with business hours of our LA & Portland offices, however, we are happy to welcome remote applicants!
Bonus Points if you have…
- Past experience using Domo
- Experience with online video and/or advertising technology fields
- Experience with social platform data or experience working for a major brand, entertainment company, network or music label
- Personal interest and familiarity with the film, TV and music industry
- Familiarity with Jira or comparable project management software
- Ability to speak additional languages
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. It was honored as a winner of the 69th annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for its innovation excellence in developing video identification technology to protect content value and copyright. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate