You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused Account Management team as a part of Vobile’s Client Solutions department. We also work closely with our Operations, Sales, Business Intelligence, and Product & Engineering teams, so clear communication, organization and proactivity is essential. We’re excited about what we do and enjoy seeing the impact of the enormous value we bring to our partnerships!
Here’s what you’ll do
- Act as day-to-day contact for our partners/clients (e.g., ViacomCBS, Universal Pictures, Warner Music Group, etc.) and triage incoming requests while establishing strong, effective working relationships with operational, technical, and analytical counterparts within client organizations
- Project manage operational teams for successful execution of Rights services to ensure client satisfaction & retention
- Optimize strategies for optimal revenue and margin performance based on keen understanding of platforms and Vobile products & workflows
- Illustrate Vobile’s value to your clients through routine analysis of the key metrics driving partnership goals, and through timely QC and delivery of all client reports
- Align with our Sales team to ensure successful onboarding of new clients & annual contract renewals for existing partnerships while identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities based on operational insights and understanding the scope of those partnerships
- Develop concrete actions/solutions that will increase revenue or lower costs
Here’ what we’re looking for
- 1-2 years client facing experience and/or experience working with a large media company
- Individuals who thrive in a positive, team-oriented environment and work productively and respectfully with a wide array of individuals
- Individuals with the passion, drive and resourcefulness to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and being comfortable working on data-driven initiatives
- Experience with strategizing, organizing and executing large scale presentations
- Understanding all levers that drive revenue & incur costs for each of your clients
- Someone that is interested in and has knowledge of movies, television, music, and sports content
Bonus Points if…
- You’re familiar with the YouTube and Facebook platforms and their respective backend content management tools
- You have a high level of experience with Excel and DOMO
Send us a cover letter and resume through the form below. (Please note: our website does not allow PDFs to be uploaded, please submit via an accessible link.) Distilling your personality, career aspirations and experience into a few lines isn’t a natural thing, so here are a few starter questions to prime the conversation. Feel free to answer all, some, or none, your call:
- Introduce yourself, and give us some indication of why you feel like the right fit for this position.
- Do you have examples of things you worked on that make you proud? What was your contribution? We understand if it’s a super top secret project — identifying details aren’t necessary if confidentiality is a concern.
- Where are your strengths and how do they match up to the job description above?
- What’s next on your radar? Are there new skills you hope to learn, or things you’d like to try?
- What do you want to be asked about?
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we’d still like to hear from you!
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. It was honored as a winner of the 69th annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for its innovation excellence in developing video identification technology to protect content value and copyright. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate