Product Marketing Manager
Based in Santa Clara, California, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the outbound product marketing activities for Vobile. He or she will collaborate with product management and the sales leadership to develop and own the messaging and positioning for all the Vobile product offerings targeted for the major movie studios, television networks, and online content providers in the U.S. and worldwide.
This position will need to develop and communicate compelling value propositions and go to market plans that effectively position and differentiate Vobile to strategic decision makers and sales channels. He or she will also be the expert in competitive analysis and strategy and will develop winning, differentiating product messaging, programs and sales tools that effectively communicate Vobile's unique advantages.
- Communicate the value proposition of Vobile product offerings to the sales teams and the target markets.
- Develop go to market plans for the major product offerings - which include product positioning, messaging and the key product benefits to differentiate our products in the market and resonate with target markets.
- Create and gain buy in from key stakeholders to develop and execute a global, strategic marketing plan that includes measureable business goals to meet our sales objectives for the products.
- Develop and lead outreach to the trade community about Vobile products and services.
- Communicate the value proposition of the product portfolio to the sales team and broader market and be responsible for the development and maintenance of the product marketing sales tools that support the selling process and buyer’s journey. Includes: sales decks, data sheets, white papers, web pages, training, product demos, etc.
- Be the expert on our competitive landscape and design and execute an internal and external strategy to win. Track competitive activities and manage competitive analysis and tools.
- Technical marketing background with 3-5 years in product management or marketing roles showing progressively increased responsibility.
- Experience managing internal and external resources to create communications materials
- Outstanding communication skills, and writing ability
- A strong ability to morph complex concepts into simple and clear communication
- An understanding of digital services and the online content marketplace
- Ability to work across multiple cultures a plus
- Strong interest in movies, music and online content and the changing face of the modern entertainment industry
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested.