Based in Santa Clara, California, Vobile is looking for an experienced product manager to join our global product management team to build the world-class SaaS products serving the media & entertainment ecosystem especially in the video content industry.
The product manager will lead in one or a few product areas across our product portfolio, identifying potential products or features through market research and customer interaction, generating product requirements, determining specifications and releasing timetables, and managing the product lifecycle. The product manager will also work closely with business development and sales & marketing teams for customer development, product value proposition, go-to-market plan and pricing to ensure success product introduction.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Examine the playing field and the players and monitor competitor’s market strategies and product features to identify key areas of competitive differentiation and innovation
- Define and prioritize user stories and product requirements for new and enhanced product features
- Work closely with engineering, client services, sales, product marketing, and international teams to deliver and launch product solutions globally
- Advocate and educate internal teams and external customers for new product features and value proposition
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience
- Strong interest in the media & entertainment industry especially the video ecosystem
- Experience authoring MRDs and PRDs for software SaaS products
- Strong knowledge of agile software development principles and practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment with multi-tasking
- Proven track record in bringing new and innovative products from idea to market
- Ability to conduct market and competitive research to guide product strategy
- Ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative data to assess product performance
- B.S. in Analytics or engineering related field with MBA preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested.